Website Design and Programming
Omikron Media LLC provides uniquely creative and incredibly powerful web solutions to our clients.
- Unique designs tailored for each client’s needs.
- Powerful Ecommerce and Web Solutions at a fraction of the price.
- Attractive, Functional, SEO friendly.
Our programming team, led by Brett Bittke (BA in Computer Programming from Concordia University and over 10 years of web-based programming experience) provides our clients with powerful web driven applications which allow them to painlessly update their websites without any prior programming experience.
Have the power to:
- Create and Edit additional web pages
- Manage Event and Calendar systems
- Create, Edit, and Manage your own custom Blog
- Manage your ecommerce business with customizable shopping carts and sales data.
For more information regarding Website Programming, please contact one of our representatives at: (949) 412-5092 or (949) 395-9880 or email: email@example.com
Our design team is dedicated to providing custom website designs which are tailored specifically to each client’s need. We work with our clients until they receive a design they are happy with; we won’t stop until your satisfied with the outcome.
Omikron Media LLC never uses pre-made or template designs; all our work is original and customized for each individual client.
Let us help you create a design that’s right for your business.
- Custom Artwork and Designs.
- Multiple Revisions at no extra cost.
- Use existing photos or video in your design.
- Custom Photography and Videography available.
- SEO friendly designs
- Be happy with your website design.
For more information regarding Website Design, please contact one of our representatives at: (949) 412-5092 or (949) 395-9880 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get a FREE ESTIMATE
Google has begun to take page layout very seriously when it comes to search results. They are now incorporating changes into their algorithm which will examine what appears “above the fold” on a webpage.
The algorithm will detect how much content is contained within the top portion of webpage. It will not be looking for a (Continue Reading...)